Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't Stop Believin'

On Fridays, Dominic has a late school start. Today, while Daney and Rees scribbled away in their little desks, Dominic and I cozied up on the couch and watched Journey music videos. After seeing Steve Perry sway his hair around a while, we had a nice, long chat about '80s music, and just to put the miracle of it into perspective, we then looked up some '90s stuff.

Halfway through a Nirvana track, Dominic rightfully claimed that the prior decade was musically much superior. In the '90s, he went on, talent must have been optional.

2 comments:

Christy Raedeke said...

I must respectfully disagree with you and Dom! I'll take 90s grunge over 80s pop any day!

Jennie Englund said...

You know what? I totally thought about you when I was posting! I was thinking about when you and Julie told me how much you loved Cobain, et al.

Sing me something!