Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Passing Some Sugar

Thank you, Shannon O'Donnell at Book Dreams, for giving me this delicious award! I told Shannon I loved dolls when I was a girl, and I still love sugar, so this is perfect!

In the tradition of passing on the award, I give it (back) to Shannon, who is inspiring, and impossibly funny to imagine sitting at her desk in her class room!

Next, I pass on some sugar to my writing partner, Anjie Reynolds, who is clever, insightful, and wise, and who is writing a really exciting novel.

Third, here's to Kjersten Hayes at Collage Clips, whose artwork makes my heart sing.

Of course I have to give some love to my brother, Steven, at Sell Me. Check it out to see exactly how big a sucker he is for advertising.

My brother-in-law, Ryan, makes The World's Best Eggplant Parmigiana. It's so good, he's rightfully named his blog after it. I'm hoping he and my sister conceive soon, and name their daughter EggParm, too.

Then there's Christy at Juvenescence. Her book, Prophecy of Days will be released next month!

Finally, the Sugar Doll award goes to my dad, who has yet to begin a blog. Everyone is waiting for it.

3 comments:

anjie said...

Okay, I'm laughing here - because my most recent posts are far from clever, insightful and wise. Boy, your followers are in for a big surprise. ;) I really like sugar, though, and I'll take it when I can get it.

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Awww, you are so sweet! Thanks, Jennie. You know how much I love your blog! :-)

Kjersten said...

Yummy! I have a sweet tooth, I'll take some sugar whenever I can! You are super sweet, Jennie.