Monday, April 18, 2011

Paper Doll

Last Sunday in the Chronicle, I found a treasure -- a full-page ad for Hugh Jackman's showtunes performance at the Curran Theater for two weeks in May.

Like many millions of women (and men), I would pay $250 for a premium seat to see the guy sing. Heck, I would pay that to just watch him stand there for ten minutes with his shirt off.

Anyway, what I do get to view every pass through my kitchen is that ad, which my adoring husband ripped out and plastered to the fridge with the word magnets "Wish," and "Pretend" "Family."

3 comments:

Shannon O'Donnell said...

Ha ha ha! I love your hubby. He sounds like such a fun guy. :-)

Ken said...

Hugh Jackman should pay $250 to spend ten minutes with Dave.

Catherine Denton said...

That's HILARIOUS! Your husband sounds like he's got a good sense of humor. :)
My Blog