Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Recess from Recession

A frog hopped into a bank. When it was his turn, he came up to teller Patty Black and asked her to front him some money.

The teller asked what he had for collateral.

Slipping a filthy knapsack from his back, the frog placed it on the counter and licked his frog lips.

"I don't know," said Patty Black. "I'll have to get manager approval."

Patty Black lifted the backpack with one finger and carried it over to her manager's desk. "There's an amphibian at my counter, and he wants to trade this for a loan," she said. "I'm not even sure what this disgusting thing is."

The manager looked up from his pile of papers and said, matter-of-factly, "It's a knapsack, Patty Black. Give the frog a loan."

2 comments:

Christy Raedeke said...

Hi-larious! My kids will love this.

I really needed a bad joke break.

Jennie Englund said...

I know, right?

Nothing like a bad joke to prove how good life really is.